BioMassGene-4, Combined Real-time Biomass Registration Device and Gene Expression Analyser by Fluorescence
BioMassGene-4 is a 4 vessel bioreactor that registers the growth kinetics of microbial (bacterial and yeast) and suspension cell culture (insect, mammalian or plant
cells) by measuring the turbidity, as well as it registers the gene expression based on fluorescence signal detection of fluorescent marker proteins such as GFP, and its derivatives e.g. — RFP, CFP and YFP (Green/Red/Cyan/Yellow Fluorescent Proteins), etc. Both the turbidity and fluorescence detection are non-invasive, thus they are performed real-time and online. Bioreactor allows to perform following studies:
• Scale-up optimization of biotechnological process:
record the yield of product and producers.
• Record the induction or repression processes of the
regulatory regions of the genome at the level of
• Many other studies where comfortable real-time
online concentration and fluorescence measure-ments are key.
Multi angle light scattering and fluorescence
Type of measurements
10–10 000 NTU (equivalent to 0 – 150 OD600nm 103 – 1011 cells/ml)
BFP, GFP, YFP, RFP, iRFP or equivalent
+4 ... 70 °C
Temperature setting range
Average cooling speed from 25°C to 4°C
Average cooling speed from 25°C to 37°C
Mixing timer for reverse motion
Cultural media volume
680 × 520 × 250 mm
Input AC 100–240 V 50/60 Hz, Output DC 12 V
BioMassGene-4, Combined Real-time Cell Growth Logger and Multi-plexed Gene Expression Analyser features:
1. A 4 vesselmodule for cell cultivation based on Reverse–Spin principle of mixing in 50 ml falcon type tubes (e.g. TPP) with the option of controlling the growth of cells in real time.
2. Turbidity measurement system, (range equivalent to 103 – 1011cells/ml) using patented multiangle light scat-tering method
3. Built in Peltier thermoblock for incubation of the samples for both heating and cooling above/below room temperature.
4. Module for fluorescence signal registration that can be used for intra and extra-cellular fluorescent protein detection.
5. Software for logging, processing and analyzing of the results.
Bioscience Media was founded by experienced professionals in R&D for life sciences. The company has started its operations in 2015 and now it offers several innovative products: RTS-4F, Fluorowatcher, etc. We are ready to enter new markets with existing products, as well as to introduce new products.
+371 29 344 903
© 2020. BioscienceMedia. All rights reserved.