Colorimetric Array Reader
Colorwatcher is a compact and portable instrument designed for imaging colorimetric arrays (for example, DNA, protein biochips). The instrument by standard operates in brightfield and darkfield illumination modes with bottom and top illuminations respectively. The instrument is able to work with 96-well plate, a 12 x 8 well strip, as well as microscopic glasses (placed in a special adapter).
The device is equipped with a highly sensitive CMOS camera. The instrument has an automatic mechanism of 96 well plate ejection outside the body. The instrument can operate with a 20V portable lithium-ion battery, which makes the device usable in the field studies or point-of-care. The compact design allows the device to be carried in the hand luggage of the aircraft.
• Automatic array finder via machine learning and image recognition
• Grid lay-outing (Manual and Automatic)
• Analysis of images by the average/median intensity of the spots
• Qualitative/quantitative analysis of the arrays
• Creating Qualitative/quantitative analysis assays
• Quantitative assays with 4/5 parameter logistics functions, etc.
• Setting multi level interpretation thresholds for different type of samples in the same well (e.g. tolerance to egg and lettuce)
• Report exports to PDF, CSV, EXCEL
• Control of camera exposure, gain, XYZ kinematics.
Brightfield and darkfieled (bottom and top)
96 well plate/12 x 8 well strip/4 microscope slides
>10 000 hours
Lifetime of the light source
Data interface for unit controls
3 MP, CMOS
5-7 μm per pixel, per user request
Data interface for camera control
png/bmp/tiff/jpg, 8/16 bit
Manual, adjustable via PC
Controllable, up to ~30 sec.
CPU: Intel i7 (with AVX2 support)
RAM: 8 GB
Video card: Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti 4GB, or better (Capability only with Nvidia cards)
SSD: 256 GB
OS: Windows 10 (64 bit)
330 × 345 × 150 mm
Size (W × D × H)
not more than 6 kg
Weight, w/o power supply
Input AC 100–240 V 50/60 Hz,
Output DC 20-24 V, 2.5A
Bioscience Media was founded by experienced professionals in R&D for life sciences. The company has started its operations in 2015 and now it offers several innovative products: RTS-4F, Fluorowatcher, etc. We are ready to enter new markets with existing products, as well as to introduce new products.
+371 29 344 903
© 2020. BioscienceMedia. All rights reserved.